In 1971, the law practice that would eventually become Plevin & Gallucci was founded by Frank L. Gallucci, Jr. in the warehouse of Gust Gallucci Company (Gallucci’s), an Italian import store in Cleveland, Ohio.
The principles that drove the success of Gallucci’s – like the importance of identifying your customers’ needs and working diligently to meet them – proved to be as applicable in the courtroom as in the aisles of a grocery store.
In those early years, the firm took on the cause of helping injured workers get justice. As the firm’s reputation and success grew, the Gallucci Law Firm moved to new offices on Public Square in downtown Cleveland.
The firm continued to grow over the next 30 years and ultimately found the perfect partner in Leon M. Plevin.
In addition to his reputation as one of the pre-eminent attorneys in Ohio for personal injury, workers’ compensation and medical malpractice, Mr. Plevin took compassion for his clients to a new level. Unwilling to accept anything but the best for his clients, Mr. Plevin further developed a mantra held by all attorneys at Plevin & Gallucci today: “You do everything you can do for your client. When you believe you have done everything possible, do more.”
Today, Plevin & Gallucci is the premier law firm in Ohio for individuals injured in an accident or at a work site, hospital or medical facility with offices now in Cleveland and Columbus.
The following our recent news regarding the firm and laws affecting the people of Cleveland:
- Frank L. Gallucci III Reappointed to Third Term on Ohio Industrial Commission Nominating Council
- Cuyahoga County Files Suit Against Opioid Manufacturers and Distributors; Plevin & Gallucci to Serve as Local Counsel
- How Do Crash Test Dummies Keep Us Safe?
- Plevin & Gallucci’s Michael Shroge Has Been Named One Of The Top 10 Personal Injury Attorneys In Ohio
- Your Vote Matters – Register By October 11!
- Cleveland Clinic Sues To Deny Death Benefits To Murdered Employee
- Attorney at Law Magazine Profiles Managing Partner Frank Gallucci
- Plevin & Gallucci Will Waive Attorneys’ Fees to Pursue Drunk Drivers Who Injure or Kill Northeast Ohio Residents on New Year’s Eve
- Frank Gallucci Praises New Ohio Insurance Law
- Frank L. Gallucci III Elected President of Ohio Association for Justice