Ohio Governor John R. Kasich has reappointed Frank L. Gallucci III, principal of Plevin & Gallucci Company, L.P.A., to the Industrial Commission Nominating Council for a term beginning October 27, 2017 and ending October 20, 2021.
Gallucci was first appointed to the Council by Governor Kasich in 2009. This is his third consecutive term on the Council.
The Ohio Industrial Commission (IC) serves injured workers and Ohio employers through expeditious and impartial resolution of issues arising from workers’ compensation claims and through the establishment of adjudication policy. The IC provides a forum for appealing Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation (BWC) and self-insured employer decisions and conducts over 150,000 hearings annually.
Gallucci is a recognized trial lawyer throughout the State of Ohio with a national reputation for expertise in workers’ compensation, personal injury, product liability, class action, and medical malpractice. He is President of the Council of Presidents of the American Association for Justice and Past President of the Ohio Association of Justice (OAJ). He was the youngest president in the history of the organization.
Plevin & Gallucci is one of the largest plaintiff law firms in Ohio and a leader in workers’ compensation law.
Read more of our firm’s latest news below:
- Cuyahoga County Files Suit Against Opioid Manufacturers and Distributors; Plevin & Gallucci to Serve as Local Counsel
- Plevin & Gallucci’s Michael Shroge has been Named One of the Top 10 Personal Injury Attorneys in Ohio
- Attorney at Law Magazine Profiles Managing Partner Frank Gallucci
- Frank Gallucci Praises New Ohio Insurance Law
- Frank L. Gallucci III Elected President of Ohio Association for Justice
- Plevin & Gallucci Company, L.P.A. Expands Columbus Office; Five Attorneys from Copp Law Join Firm
- Experienced Litigator Fred S. Papalardo, Jr. Joins Plevin & Gallucci Company, L.P.A.
- Plevin & Gallucci Attorney John C. Calabrese Develops Training Program for New Attorneys for Ohio Association for Justice